ARRC Membership is by open invitation. Membership is currently drawn from the following:
- Persons accessing services of ARRC
- Persons attending ARRC seminars and workshops
- Persons obtaining resource materials through ARRC and
- Open invitation on the ARRC website www.autoimmune.org.au
Please note ARRC services and programs are opened to the general public on a needs basis, accession of services and programs is not limited to members only. A membership database register will be maintained by the public officer/secretary of the association and will not be passed on to any third party. A Membership database will be constructed for the sole purpose of contacting members in regards to plan ARRC events including awareness, fundraising, educational and research activities.
The database register of members will only be used for the purpose of contact or sending material to the person regarding:
- ARRC quarterly newsletters
- A notice in respect of a meeting or other event relating to the association or other material relating to the association, or
- Any other purpose necessary to comply with requirements of the Act or Regulation.
Membership Entrance and Annual Subscription Fees
No set ARRC general membership entrance fee or annual subscription applies, membership fees are by non-mandatory donation. To help the Autoimmune Resource and Research Centre continue their work, make a tax deductible donation today online. To apply for membership please apply online or download a membership form.